Tucker Lover

Tucker Lover
The inspiration for my blog name!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

June Birch Box review

I love seeing this in the mailbox!



Here's what was in it for this month:




(left to right) Perfume-"Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum" Full size $98. "A fresh blend of mandarin, rose and sandlewood".  I don't like it.  It is too floral for me and kind of smells "grandma" -ish.
Number 4 Hair-Full size $34 and a sample of their conditioner. (Full size conditioner $36)
Vasanti Cosmetics-Brighten UP! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator.  Microdermabrasion.  Full size $34
Coola-tinted Matte SPF 30 moisturizer for the face.  Full size $36.
Gilchrist and Soames body Lotion.  Full size $16.  I have seen this brand in some of the nicer hotels I've stayed at and it's fine but it mostly just smells like a hotel.  ;)
Always fun to receive in the mail though!  It's like a birthday present every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment