Tucker Lover

Tucker Lover
The inspiration for my blog name!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

August Birch box review

I love going to my mailbox and seeing my birchbox has been delivered!  It's like a birthday every month.  This months is a good one.
The bronzer arrived broken :( so I have asked them to send me another.
"Sea RX" is a facial and body lotion that fights the signs of aging.  I used it last night on my face and it smells great and didn't burn me so I like it!
"Whish" shaving cream.  I stuck this in my toiletry bag for when I travel because I didn't have shave cream in there.  Smells like grapefruit...nummy.
"Aloxxi" Hair serum.  Makes hair thicker and frizz free.  Smells great but I haven't used it yet.
"Agelesss" perfume.  I LOVE it.  It's light (Again smells like grapefruit) and I can wear it to work without nauseating my patients!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment