Tucker Lover

Tucker Lover
The inspiration for my blog name!

Monday, March 3, 2014

This cake will "make you wanna smack your mama!! " (In a good way)

I got this recipe from my friend at work, Jessica.  I made it this weekend and it is ridiculous!!!!

Better than sex cake

1 box red velvet cake mix
1 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 c cinnamon creamer (divided)
1 tub vanilla cool whip frosting  (did you know they made this?)
1 tub cool whip
chocolate shavings

Bake cakes as per box instructions
Poke holes evenly over cake
Whisk together the condensed milk and 1/2 c creamer, pour over the cake, filling the holes
After the cake has cooled, Whisk together the cool whip frosting, cool whip and 1/2 c creamer.  Spread on the cake.  Top with chocolate shavings.

Verdict:  Best thing ever!!!  Take it to your next party and you will be the star!

Hints: Someone taught me to shave a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler!  It worked great!
This makes a ton of icing....you can use the extra as a great fruit dip or spread it between graham crackers (I used chocolate grahams :)

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment