Tucker Lover

Tucker Lover
The inspiration for my blog name!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!



Hand made flowers are very popular right now.
I'd like to show you a couple.

The second one I made at Archivers using some new flower punch system. It's really beautiful. I am thinking of all the stuff I already own that I could use to make these.

After punching, you curve the petals with a tool, color the edges with copic, glue them on to a snowflake punched base and then put yellow flocking in the middle for "pollen".

The first one is made out of ribbon! It's really easy.
First punch a circle out. Then adhere the ribbon to the center of the circle with a brad. Then, twist the ribbon, adhering it to the paper circle every now and then with a glue dot. Keep twisiting til the circle is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment